We are currently looking for a talented cofounder to help grow Lynchpin to be Australia’s premier property services directory. As the business is growing, we are now at the point that we need ongoing support with the growth and management of the business.
The ideal candidate will commit to 30+ hours per week (working remotely) and assist the founder (Damien) with the everyday running of Lynchpin.
What you will be required to do:
– Sales: connect with service providers across to country to grow the business. Proven sales background preferred.
– IT: ideal candidate would have software development & graphic design skills.
– Day to day tasks – taking phone calls, liaising with clients
What attributes are required:
– Great personal skills
– Confident, proven salesperson
– flexible working hours
– driven to succeed
– solid understanding of the real estate market is Australia is a bonus
What you get in return:
– Get in on the ground level, and be instrumental in achieving massive growth
– equity stake in the company (% depending on what you bring to the table)
– Have fun in growing a new business and mapping unchartered waters
– real estate training and education
Business Development, Sales, Software, Real Estate, Growth Hacking
10.0% – 25.0%