Chief Executive Officer
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT:
If you are looking to be part of a high-energy, high growth start-up that is attracting a fantastic team. You have come to the right place.
Hive Networx is building to be Australia’s first Unicorn (a company valued at $1 billion or higher since the .COM bubble burst) and right now you have an opportunity to be part of this ground-breaking tech start-up founded right here in Brisbane, Australia.
Hive Networx is a social enterprise committed to providing access to computers and increasing computer literacy.
This role requires a person willing to play a lead role in driving the growth and development of Hive Networx. They will need to be a sales guru with a drive for the next deal.
Through your knowledge and network, you will be in the pilot seat as Hive Networx fly’s towards its Unicorn goals. You will provide front-line leadership, develop relationships with Business Enterprises, and Governments both nationally and internationally.
Along the way, you will also be required to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, customer acquisition, and staff training.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing /working on multiple projects at once.
- In conjunction with the CEO, you help develop the business plan,
- Attend to market strategies,
- Identify and develop new business opportunities or incremental business from new and existing accounts.
- Plan and organise all marketing activities in conjunction with CEO.
- Establish strong contacts within the business community.
- Develop lifecycle nurture tracks for prospects, partners, and customers
- Brainstorm and present new ways to grow our brand, attract attention and customers
- Lead Generation, Customer Acquisition, Relationship Management.
- Develop a global reseller network.
- Staff Recruitment, Management and Team Development.
- High proficiency in all MS Office applications;
- Highly organised, efficient time management skills and use of own initiatives
- Effective and clear communication skills (both verbal and written), while dealing with users, vendors, customer’s and other departments at all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail and analytical in assessing potential issues in complex systems and workflows
- Able to perform high volume of process-based work in a methodical and accurate manner
- Deadline driven and able to work and maintain highest work standards
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently
- Design ability
- Proficiency in the use of a CRM platform