We are looking for a multi-disciplinary product designer that has experience across user experience, user interaction and visual design.
– Own design for a fast growing, early-stage startup – across online and offline experiences: website, mobile apps, product packaging, and even our office space
– Make informed design decisions based on data (qualitative and quantitative), business goals and your intuition
– Join a team on a mission to revolutionise the retail industry in Australia
– Strong design aesthetic with focus on responsive and mobile design.
– 3+ years experience designing and building products and features for mobile or desktop.
– Strong design portfolio with examples of well-thought out interactions and clear visuals.
– Ability to empathise with different types of users.
– Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
– Experience working closely with engineers including communication, understanding platform limitations and asset production.
– You’re at least a little embarrassed by your previous work.
– You have a keen sense for designs that don’t look or feel exactly right.
– You want to work on a team that values great design and is committed to creating simple and intuitive products.
– You want to make your mark in a rapidly-evolving industry and be the creative force in a company that’s leading the charge.
– Of course you can’t be a whiz at everything, but ideally you have some front-end dev skills (HTML + CSS + JS) so you’re comfortable working with our engineering team.
– Ideally you have some experience in agile or at least familiar with iterative approach to product development.